On the Proof Workflow Page you will now be able to see the status of each individual file within a group proof by the color of the dot on the thumbnail.
- Blue indicates the file is a new version of an old file (this only shows up when the file or group proof file is in the Production Stage).
- Green indicates the file has been approved.
- Red indicates the file has been rejected.
- Yellow indicates the file has been approved with changes.
- Gray indicates the file has not been reviewed.
If you open the group in Spark!, you will also see a red, green, yellow, or blue label attached indicating the review status of the file.
|Note: If you zoom out far enough in the Spark! Group View window, the review status label will appear as dots.|